Chibi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chibi

Chibi clan Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Showerroom ????

Go down 
+4
Glocker
Covernant
Yongi
Prins
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Prins
Elite
Elite

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Showerroom ???? Empty
PostSubject: Showerroom ????   Showerroom ???? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 5:41 pm

okay how cna you chose the map showerroom? i can only find prison but than the doors are open O.o noeeesss is it a special map you need to download ?? and ones i was there in a tdm and some people were above the map or outside it they went through the wall or something *shrugs* adn the could shoot through it O.o and i couldn't so they let is rain rockets o.O

all i know that it's great for xp yaahhh
Back to top Go down
Yongi
Administrator
Yongi

Number of posts : 464

Showerroom ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showerroom ????   Showerroom ???? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 5:47 pm

its a hacked map...
Back to top Go down
https://chibi.forumotion.co.uk
Covernant
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 49

Showerroom ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showerroom ????   Showerroom ???? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 5:51 pm

Prins wrote:
okay how cna you chose the map showerroom? i can only find prison but than the doors are open O.o noeeesss is it a special map you need to download ?? and ones i was there in a tdm and some people were above the map or outside it they went through the wall or something *shrugs* adn the could shoot through it O.o and i couldn't so they let is rain rockets o.O

all i know that it's great for xp yaahhh

How can i choose "showerroom" map? I can only find prison. Is it a special map? Do you have to download it? I once played TDM in it. Some players there were wall and ROS hacking.

All i know that I'm a newb!

Don't join those maps. Ijji can ban you for it. Only join legit rooms.
Back to top Go down
Prins
Elite
Elite

Showerroom ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showerroom ????   Showerroom ???? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 5:54 pm

really? arrgg but it's so nice xp :( the tdm one wasn't thou but a other was xD and there they wern't wall hacking and things

ty
Back to top Go down
Glocker
Glocker

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Showerroom ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showerroom ????   Showerroom ???? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 5:38 pm

basically:

avoid those rooms. u can play there on lv 35 when u reach Elite Channel
Back to top Go down
Shyota
Shyota

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Showerroom ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showerroom ????   Showerroom ???? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:04 pm

hmm, I do not believe all of them were hacking, the shower room map is glitched, it has a problem with it, if you die in a certain spot, when you respawn, if you DASH at the wall just as you respawn you will pass through the wall, this making it seem as a wall hack, but really the map is poorly made.
currently there are 3 other maps you can do this too.
Catacombs.
Hall.
Drain.
Back to top Go down
Covernant
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 49

Showerroom ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showerroom ????   Showerroom ???? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 6:22 am

Actually... YOU CAN'T!

Stop lying..
Back to top Go down
Shyota
Shyota

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Showerroom ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showerroom ????   Showerroom ???? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 6:54 am

sorry to correct you, but you can, atleast on ijji gunz, Lg gunz, DR gunz HN gunz and my gunz you can.
Back to top Go down
Prins
Elite
Elite

Showerroom ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showerroom ????   Showerroom ???? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 4:24 pm

Ohh that was why i kepot seeing people dash agianst the wall xD i also tried it but i did after respwand and alreayd walked ;D
Back to top Go down
Glocker
Glocker

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Showerroom ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showerroom ????   Showerroom ???? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 6:38 pm

but remember that it's a glitched (or non-legal) room. it exists that's right but elite channel only. Also, it's more like a rocket spam room because of the size, so lot of ppl prefer to do a naked game on these rooms (fast kill + fast exp but the suicide is another problem >_>)
Back to top Go down
NieFeng
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Showerroom ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showerroom ????   Showerroom ???? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:19 am

i heard that some people could even glitch the old snow town back in action???
Back to top Go down
NieFeng
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Showerroom ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showerroom ????   Showerroom ???? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:20 am

hm...i couldnt see many people online recently
what could be the problem??
Back to top Go down
Yongi
Administrator
Yongi

Number of posts : 464

Showerroom ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showerroom ????   Showerroom ???? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 9:15 pm

im not active because school has just started...
Back to top Go down
https://chibi.forumotion.co.uk
Bobcaticus

Number of posts : 126
Location : Ragnoron, Sometimes in my country house in Scotland! BTW Can I have your shoelaces?

Showerroom ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showerroom ????   Showerroom ???? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 10:02 pm

I spent 2 days trying to get mah intranetz to work.

It works.
Back to top Go down
Rule
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Showerroom ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showerroom ????   Showerroom ???? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:31 pm

It not really a glitched room, it's a hacked one, then again, I don't believe you can choose it in elite channel, stairway and the other big map CAN be chosen in elite, but shower room is actually a GunZ: The Duel map.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Showerroom ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showerroom ????   Showerroom ???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showerroom ????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chibi :: Discussions :: FAQ-
Jump to: