Chibi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chibi

Chibi clan Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BlindAngel!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyy ^_________________________^

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BlindAngel

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-07-28

BlindAngel!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyy ^_________________________^ Empty
PostSubject: BlindAngel!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyy ^_________________________^   BlindAngel!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyy ^_________________________^ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 9:44 pm

BUWAHAHHAHA!!!! First About User topic is mine...all mine >;3!!!!!!! nyuck nyuck nyuck!!wellll...........about meee?? ok, i will take it off the old forums >;D!!!

hey yall, this is me BlindAngel ( duhhhh) an umm... i dun really no wat to say about me. o.o
im 17, in high school, live in America (sometimes i hate it here >.<) uhhhmmm...i love to eat, especially CHINESE food O_O! i luuurrveeee chinese food so much i go to the restaurants as much as i can ^-^!
i love all kinds of music : techno, pop, J-pop, Rock, new rock, old rock, country, some types of rap (SOME= Akon, an some other black peoples, i hate white rappers >.>) Greenday, BassHunter, Yellowcard, The Killers, Evanescence, Linkin Park (big fan) All Ameican Rejects, Dashboard Confessional, Blue October, Staind, Nickleback, Gorrillaz, 3 Doors Down, 5 for fighting, Social Burn, some Flyleaf, My Chemical Romance, Utada Hikaru, Gakt, an lots more ^^
i enjoy dancing : Breakin, Techo = poppin, lockin, liquid , some spanish like the Salsa ;D!
i love to do push ups/ handstands i keep settin lots of times to see how long i can do em or how many i can ect..
i love hiking, mud riding with my 4wheeler ( has no brakes = lots of stories i can tell ^^) runnin around out back in our swamps with my wolf, we find lots of cool stuff ^^!
i like to shoot guns ect, i hunt every now an then, but only when we need the meat cuz i hate killin animals, HATE it... long story...
i go to school an tolerate the preps there, hang out mostly with the goths but im not one. im jus a diferent person than everyone else. im athletic, but im the smartest person in my class.
im Native American Indian ( 3 different tribes), among other races i enjoy talkin to my peoples wen i get the chance to see them, but not too many around me xD.
i love to read books, mangas, ect... especially fantasy/ mythical, like Vampires, and werewolves
but yea, thas jus about all of me i wish to tell talk to me if u woul like to no more, an ill b please to talk with ya ^^!

yep! thats me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/azngrllover
Yongi
Administrator
Yongi

Number of posts : 464

PostSubject: Re: BlindAngel!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyy ^_________________________^   BlindAngel!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyy ^_________________________^ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 10:21 pm

Blindy!! ^_^ 1 of the new admins of the clan =]

Last edited by on Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://chibi.forumotion.co.uk
Prins
Elite
Elite

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: BlindAngel!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyy ^_________________________^   BlindAngel!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyy ^_________________________^ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 10:24 pm

hihi to late i alreayd saw it xD but the delete post button was to small so it took em some mins to find it xD your fast blind but you wont beat me again MNuhahha i will Return

Yongi: he is talking about the post that i wanted to delete because he wrote his intro in this topic instead of making a new one
Back to top Go down
Bobcaticus

Number of posts : 126
Location : Ragnoron, Sometimes in my country house in Scotland! BTW Can I have your shoelaces?

PostSubject: Re: BlindAngel!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyy ^_________________________^   BlindAngel!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyy ^_________________________^ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:07 pm

Master Blind! O___O!
Back to top Go down
Nariek
Veteran
Veteran
Nariek

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Ninja   BlindAngel!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyy ^_________________________^ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 5:58 am

I'm A Ninja.... A Wolf Ninja.... Yeah.... Wait, What Was The Topic Again?
Back to top Go down
Yongi
Administrator
Yongi

Number of posts : 464

PostSubject: Re: BlindAngel!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyy ^_________________________^   BlindAngel!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyy ^_________________________^ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 3:32 pm

Nariek wrote:
I'm A Ninja.... A Wolf Ninja.... Yeah.... Wait, What Was The Topic Again?

Nariek!! STFU!!!!!!!! this is your 4rth post about a ninja... a wolf ninja
Back to top Go down
https://chibi.forumotion.co.uk
Nariek
Veteran
Veteran
Nariek

PostSubject: ....   BlindAngel!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyy ^_________________________^ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 5:47 pm

Sry Yongi.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Prins
Elite
Elite

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: BlindAngel!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyy ^_________________________^   BlindAngel!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyy ^_________________________^ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 8:54 pm

xD lol also a way to get your posts lol

lol! bounce lol! bounce lol!
Back to top Go down
Nariek
Veteran
Veteran
Nariek

PostSubject: Correction   BlindAngel!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyy ^_________________________^ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:54 pm

No, I Was Just Being An Idiot To Annoy Yongi.... XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BlindAngel!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyy ^_________________________^   BlindAngel!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyy ^_________________________^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BlindAngel!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyy ^_________________________^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chibi :: Off Topic :: About Users :: Introduction Place-
Jump to: