Chibi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chibi

Chibi clan Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crashing Rooms

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yongi
Administrator
Yongi

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Crashing Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Crashing Rooms   Crashing Rooms Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 5:35 pm

im not sure if it was a hack or not... i was in a room (TDM) and suddenly it just stopped... i thought it was because soebody lagged horrible but after some minuts ppl got 999 1 by 1 on the list so i thought: wow hacker!! let me leave the room fast before i get d/c too... so i left the room and came in waiting room (yes i always go to waiting room first instead of lobby) but i couldnt exit the room and the chat was not working o_o

like buffer overrun but then stuck in a room OMG
Back to top Go down
https://chibi.forumotion.co.uk
--Lenalee--
Rookie
Rookie
--Lenalee--

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Crashing Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crashing Rooms   Crashing Rooms Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 10:14 pm

Yongi wrote:
im not sure if it was a hack or not... i was in a room (TDM) and suddenly it just stopped... i thought it was because soebody lagged horrible but after some minuts ppl got 999 1 by 1 on the list so i thought: wow hacker!! let me leave the room fast before i get d/c too... so i left the room and came in waiting room (yes i always go to waiting room first instead of lobby) but i couldnt exit the room and the chat was not working o_o

like buffer overrun but then stuck in a room OMG

Was that the one where I was too? Because I got disconnected...

Welll... the last times I played Gunz i always got disconnected... -.-
Back to top Go down
Prins
Elite
Elite

Number of posts : 56

Crashing Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crashing Rooms   Crashing Rooms Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:35 pm

xD i don't think it's a hacker hmm dunno
i really play to much WoW when i readed wow hackers i thought of WoW >.<
if it's a hacker what good does the hack do? so i don't see a reason why some1 should make a hack to do that so thats why i think it isn't a hacker :)
Back to top Go down
Yongi
Administrator
Yongi

Number of posts : 464

Crashing Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crashing Rooms   Crashing Rooms Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 10:08 pm

well he captured everyone in the room... you couldnt leave and the game was not running

and btw... buffer overrun is back so... reject whispers!! (options-->MISC--> whisper)
Back to top Go down
https://chibi.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

Crashing Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crashing Rooms   Crashing Rooms Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crashing Rooms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chibi :: Gunz :: Gunz Talk-
Jump to: