Chibi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chibi

Chibi clan Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WoW expansion pack 2 announced O.o wrath of the lich king

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prins
Elite
Elite

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-07-28

WoW expansion pack 2 announced O.o wrath of the lich king Empty
PostSubject: WoW expansion pack 2 announced O.o wrath of the lich king   WoW expansion pack 2 announced O.o wrath of the lich king Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 11:33 am

Yaaah W00T wii OMGg noeees this is to good to believe yaaah. wtf Is therea new class comeing O.o lvl 80 yah 80 , 80 , 80 , 80 new continenttttt an new storyyyyyy and who know what will come yaahhh
but i don't think it will be for sale soon :)

i think that new class will be Death Knight Oohhhhh but blizz has not yet gave andy info about it first there will be a aprtof info about bestiary and than that death knight
o blizz did wrote "Master the necromantic powers of the Death Knight - World of Warcraft's first Hero class."
that made me think a new class comes hmm

Yahhh Wooot yahh;lalaagllaa hhllaa (i'm really making this sound on the moment)
omg wooott yaah lalala dibidibidiiii
i just saw the vid of Wrath of the lich king yahh http://www.wow-europe.com/wrath/movies.xml
the link were you cna download ittt yaahh wooottt adn i'm 100% sure ther ewill be a new class yaah new class new class new new enw claasssssss
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Glocker
Glocker

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: WoW expansion pack 2 announced O.o wrath of the lich king   WoW expansion pack 2 announced O.o wrath of the lich king Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:19 am

ehh... didnt had enought with burning crusade? because as i know it's the latest expansion pack... but hey remember that if they put a new class, they must put a evil or good (depending) to keep the balance.

also, i can understand a new map section (maybe a 20mins walk?). but surely it'll a new siege area or even a continent expansion (w00t now u can spend more hrs trying to re-create "Around the world in... lot of days? xD ROFL).

BTW, talking bout WoW, can u still kill ur own race? (i mean, because of the Khrall vids on YT where u can see orcs killing their general >_>)
Back to top Go down
Prins
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: WoW expansion pack 2 announced O.o wrath of the lich king   WoW expansion pack 2 announced O.o wrath of the lich king Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 3:02 am

you could never kil your own type only when your mindcontroled by a enemy and there will also come new land n the old part azeroth :)
and about the new class it cna also be that when you lvl 80 or somethign you can do something that makes you the new class type or gives something extra but need to wait on blizz for giving info and yep ther burning crusade was the last expansion pack :) but i think this new one will still take so 1 or 2 yeasrs to come many people are really not done with TBC

it can also be that it are evil orcs but that are npc you got diffrent typoes of factions and some also got orcs :)
Back to top Go down
Glocker
Glocker

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: WoW expansion pack 2 announced O.o wrath of the lich king   WoW expansion pack 2 announced O.o wrath of the lich king Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 3:16 am

but there was some kind of bug that allowed u to kill ur own ppl, i've seen a 80 ppl horde fighting against Khrall >_>
Back to top Go down
Prins
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: WoW expansion pack 2 announced O.o wrath of the lich king   WoW expansion pack 2 announced O.o wrath of the lich king Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 5:24 pm

Khrall is no horde thing there is a orc boss named Thrall but than i just missed that part ;D of the bug could ya show me a link ? or it's done on a private server
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WoW expansion pack 2 announced O.o wrath of the lich king   WoW expansion pack 2 announced O.o wrath of the lich king Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WoW expansion pack 2 announced O.o wrath of the lich king
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chibi :: Others :: Games-
Jump to: