Chibi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chibi

Chibi clan Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

about AP and HP

Go down 
+4
Glocker
Gimo
Covernant
Prins
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Prins
Elite
Elite

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-07-28

about AP and HP Empty
PostSubject: about AP and HP   about AP and HP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 10:49 pm

ehh is AP pr HP better? or is it just the same but is the one armor and other health and you jst got AP becuase gunz thought that would be better than on hp because it would be onlogic? so if you got somethign that gives 6 ap adn 2 hp and you got somethign that gives 9 ap what would be better? i dunno do you?
Back to top Go down
Covernant
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 49

about AP and HP Empty
PostSubject: Re: about AP and HP   about AP and HP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:13 pm

Take it like this.

What happens if AP end. Nothing. You still have HP.

What happens if HP end. You die. Rip. Bye Bye.
Back to top Go down
Prins
Elite
Elite

about AP and HP Empty
PostSubject: Re: about AP and HP   about AP and HP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:19 pm

so you say hp is ebtter but with less ap you'll have less hp sooner :D but do you know if 1 ap is like 2 hp or something or that somethings kinda ignore armor or do less damange on armor
Back to top Go down
Covernant
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 49

about AP and HP Empty
PostSubject: Re: about AP and HP   about AP and HP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:24 pm

High amount of AP is good against spray(from MGs to Shotguns). Cause spray first harms AP.

Though revolvers do a lot more HP damage then spray.

I'd say... shotguns are 75% AP/25% HP, machineguns are 50% AP/50% HP and revolvers are 25% AP/ 75% HP.

Something.. like that. Pretty random..
Back to top Go down
Prins
Elite
Elite

about AP and HP Empty
PostSubject: Re: about AP and HP   about AP and HP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:29 pm

OOhhHH thank yoy0ouuusss Hmmm ehhhh aahhhh (thinking out load xD ) ( to say the thruth i'm only typing it and not really thinking about it xD
Back to top Go down
Gimo
Stranger
Stranger

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-29

about AP and HP Empty
PostSubject: Re: about AP and HP   about AP and HP Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 9:39 am

mashinegun = shot gun !!!

same calculation ö.ö i got a program about that ... i upload it ... its dmg calculation ... DMG-Calculator-Thingy <--- link xD

ap has nothing to do with hp ... having 200 hp and 0 ap is better then having 100 of both ... with ap you can only protect from few weapons ... sg for the most part ... but acctually there is no helping ... with revolver you could kill a person and it looks like there is no diffrent if he has ap or has no ap ... if you do a head shot there is even more hp dmg ... (91% direct hp dmg with revolvers! and only 9% on ap)

this program i uploaded is realy crappy ... its actually just for me when i work on my server i wanted to do some more balanced weapons (unlike the real gunz ones =P ... sg = over powerd! i still hate them ö.ö xD cant help it)elephant

edit: in the program you only need the "total dmg" function ö.ö and you have to allways hit "hit for next go" (or change weapon) if you want next ... and "view numbers" if you want to see the calculation ... i dont know yet if gunz says 15,5 = 16 or 15,5= 15 .. there is a nice word in english but i dont know this word xD
could it be something like "rounding upways/downways" or something like that >__>
Back to top Go down
Prins
Elite
Elite

about AP and HP Empty
PostSubject: Re: about AP and HP   about AP and HP Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 5:35 pm

ohh ty lol the link xD and ty for saying that it is a link ;D i really didn't think that :D
Back to top Go down
Glocker
Glocker

Number of posts : 61

about AP and HP Empty
PostSubject: Re: about AP and HP   about AP and HP Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 5:48 pm

BTW, it's also what do ya wanna do, i mean, ur own defensive stuff or the DMG u wanna deal.

For the offensive remember: Revs for HP and shotguns for AP

for the defensive stuff, basically AP is much better than HP. why that? if u have a good AP, u can hold lots of bullets but ur HP will decrease a bit fast. if u decide to use HP instead of AP, u'll die in no time.
Back to top Go down
Shyota
Shyota

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-08-02

about AP and HP Empty
PostSubject: Re: about AP and HP   about AP and HP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:11 pm

In my opinion seeing as it is quite easy to die with half AP, I like to max out my HP and leave AP at whatever it happens to land on. Im a hated Med user though, so really the possiblitly of which is better rests on whether you use med kits or not, if you have high HP and low AP, and carry Med Kits then you could probably have enough HP to fight about 2 times longer then usual, yet if you use Repair Kits for AP, your heath is still going to deminish if you heal AP or not.
Back to top Go down
Glocker
Glocker

Number of posts : 61

about AP and HP Empty
PostSubject: Re: about AP and HP   about AP and HP Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 3:39 am

Basically IMO, being a healer is better than being a runner (at least u're in the battle). Also, depending on ur gameplay u'll choose the best build for ya, that means, being a fully armored but weak one or a powerful one but naked.

fully armored but weak: more AP instead of HP. more like a anti-shotgun set.

powerful but naked: most of the equip gives u HP but a lower AP. more like a "training dummy".
Back to top Go down
NieFeng
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-09-01

about AP and HP Empty
PostSubject: Re: about AP and HP   about AP and HP Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 5:33 am

Example : If a shot was dealt on the body part of one the HP takes 75% of the dmg and 25% to the HP, if the shot is dealt on one's upper part ranging from the neck to the top, the hp takes 75% dmg and 25% to the ap, so the chances of shooting on the body part is more then the upper part as the upper part has a smaller area, conclusion : it is better to have a balanced HP/AP e.g. 110 HP/ 70 AP
Back to top Go down
Rule
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-08-07

about AP and HP Empty
PostSubject: Re: about AP and HP   about AP and HP Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 1:50 pm

This depends on the weapon you're fighting, but it doesn't matter much. I personally like HP better because it gives me a very happy safe feel.
Back to top Go down
Yongi
Administrator
Yongi

Number of posts : 464

about AP and HP Empty
PostSubject: Re: about AP and HP   about AP and HP Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 4:06 pm

play quest and you'll notice what AP does lol

without AP you die in no time, a few shots of the mages can kill you already

btw 1 time me and bob were calculating how much hp you lose with AP and how much without... if i can still remember it... our result was that AP takes 35% of the damage (from each time you get hit)

err... but that was only a quick calculation we did with pb of shotgun on lvl 0 armor (with AP) and naked (without AP)

and probably our formula was wrong o_O...

soooo... lemme see (calculating with my formula)... a sword does 20 damage k? and you have 100 HP and 60 AP
every slash does... 35%of20=7 so you lose 13 HP and 7 AP everytime you get hit... after 8 or 9 hits you have no AP anymore so your HP takes all the hits now... lemme see how much HP you have left... -104... so that means... MY FORMULA IS CRAP! :D yay
Back to top Go down
https://chibi.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

about AP and HP Empty
PostSubject: Re: about AP and HP   about AP and HP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

about AP and HP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chibi :: Discussions :: FAQ-
Jump to: