Chibi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chibi

Chibi clan Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New members are leaving

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yongi
Administrator
Yongi

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2007-07-28

New members are leaving Empty
PostSubject: New members are leaving   New members are leaving Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 4:30 am

T__________T recruiting new members wont help if our clan is not active... they will leave T_T

we need some ideas to fix this problem... maybe we should pick 1 date and time to recruit a god load of new members... its better than recruiting ppl 1 by 1 because when they see the clan has no one online... they'll leave

and... OMG I TOLD YOU GUYS TO TELL ABOUT THE FORUM!!@!!!@@!!!!!!!!!!!ONE!!ONEONE!!!ELEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#@!!!

btw someone said the admins have recruiting 7 new ppl... but 5 of them have left in less than 1 or 2 hours? >_>

*sigh* this is going to be a hard job...

just a note (kind of useless one):
i remade clan... remade forum... we did all this stuff for nothing? it kinda pisses me off you know... we cant even do a simple thing like recruiting

btw maybe i should change the rules... NO NOOBS!! >_> they only play for 1 day anyways and they make our clan look stupid >_> and im pissed off >_> dont worry >_> when im in better mood i'll think about this >_> only thing i was asking for was some help from the admins >_> but i cant blame them cuz they did their job >_> its just that im pissed off that the CP is not growing and is still the same as the old one... why the hell did i remade it if nothing is going to change
Back to top Go down
https://chibi.forumotion.co.uk
Glocker
Glocker

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: New members are leaving   New members are leaving Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 6:15 pm

that' why we must create a Clan Member topic (closed. open only for edit)
Back to top Go down
Yongi
Administrator
Yongi

PostSubject: Re: New members are leaving   New members are leaving Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 3:10 pm

k Glock i give you the job to make the clan members list topic and to take care of it and to keep an eye at members that join and leave etc.

cuz im laaazzyy Sleep
Back to top Go down
Yongi
Administrator
Yongi

PostSubject: Re: New members are leaving   New members are leaving Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 4:41 am

omg!!! we seriously have a problem...

almost ALL members that Blind and Nariek have recruited have left!! (even that AsianFantasy guy O_O)

hm... i log in everyday from 3pm-9pm... normally i dont see anyone unless i go on msn and ask them to come

we need new members again >_> more... more... MORE!!!

or maybe i should do it... ima do it on the cheap way: scream in lobby for ppl and recruiting them without try out or anything... k? you guys want that?

kk i stop being mad >_> but if i open a game with try outs... no one will come cuz only 1 person of the clan is giving try outs and our clan is not famous or anything... we need atleast 3 ppl from the clan to start a try out room

btw i know how to kick ppl when they r not online... so.... what r we waiting for?
Back to top Go down
Bobcaticus

Number of posts : 126
Location : Ragnoron, Sometimes in my country house in Scotland! BTW Can I have your shoelaces?

PostSubject: Re: New members are leaving   New members are leaving Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 11:06 am

For moar cash.

I'm not gonna be on GunZ as regular as I used to. I'm doing this to raise teh money for teh prems. If all goes as planned I can has prems and I might giftz joo all some.

Mispeeeeling iz cool.
Back to top Go down
Glocker
Glocker

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: New members are leaving   New members are leaving Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 11:38 pm

rofl i think i'll start this week, now that my Super Novice has reached the max lvl on the server (2nd SN maxed on the server) and i have more time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New members are leaving   New members are leaving Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New members are leaving
Page 1 of 1