Chibi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chibi

Chibi clan Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some people play GunZ... what do you play?

Go down 
+6
Glocker
Kaherdin
Bobcaticus
Covernant
Yongi
Prins
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prins
Elite
Elite

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Some people play GunZ... what do you play? Empty
PostSubject: Some people play GunZ... what do you play?   Some people play GunZ... what do you play? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 10:38 pm

What gmaes do ya play? or gmaes you want to play or best game you ever played.
Skies of arcadia i will never forget you I miss you sniff Luckly they add some things to the gmae and have put it on a gmaeqube disc Yaahhh luckly they did it because of that i could understnad and play the whole gmae xD i was like 7 when i tryed to play it i didn't understnad the engelish adn had no idea where to go xD ( i still don't know good were to go >.> )

Games i play on tha moment, mon ( arg i can't stop RPing a troll grrr )
Gunz :D
World of warcraft ( 2 1/2 year ago it came in the stores 2 1/2 years ago i bought it and i dunno how to continu this artistic thing >.< ( i did take brakes of the game and never played it fulltime xD ) )
Counterstrike source and 1.6 but not much latly oyeah stil need to instal it xD cleaned my pc adn things
and my gameqube is dead he's dide NOess not really it only flickers between colour and no colour and sometimes stays no colour and it6's raelly Arrg Dman you gameqube Die DIeee and than it does extra strnage and you go liek Noo i'm sorry gameqube i didn't mean what i said (while huging and stroking your gameqube) ( and crying ) ( it does normal ) (you go playing agian) NOoess you damn gameqube don't do that Burn Die you cry say sry blablabla again and than it does normal for a sec Arrg DIe you gameqube and .......

and my xbox360 that was mostly of my brother i did pay 70-80 euro :) moved together with him adn my sister to there new house so not really playing on that 2 arrg how am i going to play Fable 2 alot when it comes out Hooww
Back to top Go down
Yongi
Administrator
Yongi

Number of posts : 464

PostSubject: Re: Some people play GunZ... what do you play?   Some people play GunZ... what do you play? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 10:47 pm

games that i play: Gunz, MU, and some more i dunno
games that im going to play: CounterStrike, MapleStory
games that i want to play: Cabal and Rappelz Sad Sad Sad (something wrong with my pc... cant play it)

btw im gonna make new categories for this stuff... spam topic is more for like: ZOMGWTFNUBPROPWNAGESPAM
Back to top Go down
https://chibi.forumotion.co.uk
Prins
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Some people play GunZ... what do you play?   Some people play GunZ... what do you play? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:01 pm

games i want to play games that other people say are fun and that would like to have some1 els also play it
Hmm oyeah i thin the game shadowrun is alot of fun O.o and i really want to play fable 2 but yeah that still takes a year if it wont be longer
oyeah ehhh whats the name oblivion but with a better fighting thing more active 2 worlds or twin workds i think it's called Hmm let me check the Thhee INternet!
how could i forget i also waiting for Warhammer online Yahh suscribed to newsletter and to beta :) think going to be a dwarf i like dwarfs also in WoW i kinda always did also with warhammer but skaven are BEtter yaahh skaven why wont they be playable in the gmae Arrggg :( you may think i know alot about warhammer but i don't xD got some skavens i dunno the rules and i'm ging to collect something els becuase skaven is good because they don't cost many points so oyu cna use many but that is alot of painting and time and i play to much games so i havn't got time ;D Deamonhunters think i'll go get them :) but not soon safing moeny and using ti at the same time xD

i jsut wanted to type some game names what i want to play and agian i make of a 3 line thing ( that only fills up to the halve of the line) to 7 lines without couting want i'm typing now about that i type so much xD ; / -_- -_______- __------__ (i think my last smilie has got a bracer xD )
Back to top Go down
Covernant
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Some people play GunZ... what do you play?   Some people play GunZ... what do you play? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:05 pm

Currently installed games:

Age of Empires 2 Age of Kings
Alien Shooter Vengeance
Battlefield 1942
Battlefield Vietnam
Cabal Online
Command And Conquer Tiberian Dawn
Counter-Strike 1.6
Covernant Gunz
Delta Force Black Hawk Down
Freelancer
Gunz
Half-Life
iGunz
Land of the Dead Road to Fiddler's Green
MuOnline
Need for Speed 3
Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe
Overlord
Prey
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
SimCity 2000
Sin Episodes Emergence
Soldiers of Anarchy
Söldner Secret Wars
SWAT 3
Tekken 3
WarRock
Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2

but can't really play at all... no time.
Back to top Go down
Prins
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Some people play GunZ... what do you play?   Some people play GunZ... what do you play? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:21 pm

lol xD yeah kinda hard to play online and you probaly only play like 5 of the list xD i do i also posted a bif list somewhere on a other forum but i didn't play most of them xD
Back to top Go down
Yongi
Administrator
Yongi

PostSubject: Re: Some people play GunZ... what do you play?   Some people play GunZ... what do you play? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:26 pm

i have battlefield Vietnam!!!!!!!!!! yaaaaaaaaaahhh ò_Ó but never played =]
Back to top Go down
Covernant
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Some people play GunZ... what do you play?   Some people play GunZ... what do you play? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:27 pm

err it's not fun alone with bots. I sometimes play it in lan with a friend.. 2 versus a lot of bots.
Back to top Go down
Prins
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Some people play GunZ... what do you play?   Some people play GunZ... what do you play? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:36 pm

yeah that isn't really the game to fight bots :)
Back to top Go down
Bobcaticus

Number of posts : 126
Location : Ragnoron, Sometimes in my country house in Scotland! BTW Can I have your shoelaces?

PostSubject: Re: Some people play GunZ... what do you play?   Some people play GunZ... what do you play? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 12:44 am

Covernant GunZ? A GunZ Private server?

Games I have ;

Supreme Commander
Black And White 2
Black And White
Command and Conquer 3 - Kane Edition
Serious Sam 2

I have moar but...

YOU DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH CHICKEN TO VIEW IT!!!
Back to top Go down
Prins
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Some people play GunZ... what do you play?   Some people play GunZ... what do you play? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 1:11 am

xÐ i also got black adn white 2 maby 1 somewhere xD i like it ever tryd the expansion pack bob? god of war is expansion of b&w 2 damn it's so hard O.o it wasn't after my bro changed the gmae a bit a and a recoures building increased the range were you can built with 5 times xD hmm maby going to play ti agian soon

arrg now i think of a game agian i don't know the name of but i loved it :(

╚ļµ±¬
Back to top Go down
Yongi
Administrator
Yongi

PostSubject: Re: Some people play GunZ... what do you play?   Some people play GunZ... what do you play? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 4:39 am

i have Serious Sam!!!!!!!!!!! yaaaaaaaaahh ò_Ó but never played =]
Back to top Go down
Covernant
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Some people play GunZ... what do you play?   Some people play GunZ... what do you play? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 2:59 pm

Bobcaticus wrote:
Covernant GunZ? A GunZ Private server?

Games I have

I'll post all the games i have.

and yes "Covernant Gunz" is my own private fun server.

Overlord
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Sin Episodes Emergence
Age of Empires 2 Age of Kings
Age of Empires 3
Battlefield 1942 +Secret Weapons of World War 2 +Road to Rome
Battlefield Vietnam
Battlefield 2
Battlefield 2142
Cabal Online
Command and Conquer Tiberian Dawn
Command and Conquer Red Alert
Command and Conquer Red Alert 2 +Yuri's Revenge
Command and Conquer Generals
Counter-strike
Land of the Dead Road to Fiddlers Green
iGunz
ijjiGunz
Mu Online
Need for Speed 1
Need for Speed 2 SE
Need for Speed 3
Need for Speed High Stakes
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2
Need for Speed Underground
Need for Speed Underground 2
Need for Speed Carbon
Transport Tycoon Deluxe
Prey
Silverfall
SimCity 2000
Soldiers of Anarchy
Söldner Secret Wars
SWAT 3
SWAT 4
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2
Tekken 3
WarRock
Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Project IGI
Project IGI 2
Postal 2 Share the Pain
Commandos 2
Diablo 2
Street Legal 2 Redline
Crashday
Half-Life 1
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2 Episode one
Deus Ex
Nexus The Jupiter Incident
Grand Theft Auto
Grand Theft Auto 2
Grand Theft Auto 3
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
True Crime New York City
Star Wars Jedi Knight II Jedi Outcast
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Star Wars Empire at War
Moscow to Berlin
Battle of the Bulge 1944
D-Day
Chris Sawyer's Locomotion
Gearhead Garage
Stronghold Crusader
Freelancer
Heroes 3 Complete
Hitman 3 Contracts
Flatout
Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos +Frozen Throne
Medal of Honor Allied Assault
Blood 2
Joint Operations
Call of Duty
Bloodrayne 2
Empire Earth 2
Delta Force Black Hawk Down
Delta Force Xtreme
Halo Combat Evolved
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl
Back to top Go down
Kaherdin

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Some people play GunZ... what do you play?   Some people play GunZ... what do you play? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 5:04 pm

Games i have on this pc:
Neverwinter Nights
Neverwinter Nights 2 (but it doesn't work!! ç.ç)
Trackmania Nations (i thought i put it in the bin o_o)
Worms World Party
Age of Empires II (+ expansion pack)
Empire Earth II
Age of Empires III (but it doesn't work Neutral )

On ps2 i have about everything (games are not cracked, i put them on a hardisk, so they work without problems and it's not illegal ^^)

On the others pcs i have (dun remember everything):
Black and White
Black and White II
Knights of the old Republic
Knights of the old Republic II
Mafia
all the Broken Sword games

And many others on another hardisk. Of course i've played on less than a half of them. the others are for my brother (like Broken Sword).
Back to top Go down
Prins
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Some people play GunZ... what do you play?   Some people play GunZ... what do you play? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 5:33 pm

o neverwinter nights what is that again? i think i got it somewhere i'm really not going to write all games i got O.o
cov didn't you hate the end boss with need for speed carbon? the game is so easy and than the boss is so fricking hard cov do you like to pimp your cars in the need for speed that you cna do it underground and carbon xD

Last edited by on Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Covernant
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Some people play GunZ... what do you play?   Some people play GunZ... what do you play? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 5:40 pm

Completed once.. Carbon is utterly boring. Even HP2 was more challenging.
Back to top Go down
Prins
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Some people play GunZ... what do you play?   Some people play GunZ... what do you play? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 5:50 pm

yeah i never came so far because i stop playing xD but my bro did and he had probs with the boss but the game is so easy and boring i hate to easy games and i'm so good in games arrggg being good in games can be a curse you get a game you play it in a week while others that are less pro, play months or a month
like i had it ones with a splinter cell i thik that was the game. it had so few lvls becuase it was "hard" 1-2 days later yah did it. but some are hard of them O.o i only played like 2 i think :) and i'm not so good in them only that 1 time it whent good xD
Back to top Go down
Yongi
Administrator
Yongi

PostSubject: Re: Some people play GunZ... what do you play?   Some people play GunZ... what do you play? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 1:21 am

kk my turn!! i dont have/play alot of games and i clean my pc often (deleting stuff i dont need) and i share my pc with my bro so he deletes my stuff and i delete his >;D

Installed Games:
Bots
Cabal
Counterstrike 1.6
Fiesta
Gunz
Halo Trial thing
Kwonho
MapleStory
Metin 2 (wth is this)
Mu Online
Rappelz
Silkroad Online
SpaceCowboy
Tactical Ops
World of Warcraft

Games i have but not installed:
Serious Sam
Sims: Hot Date
Unreal Tournement 2004
Vietnam or something
World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade
Zoo Tycoon
Back to top Go down
Glocker
Glocker

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Some people play GunZ... what do you play?   Some people play GunZ... what do you play? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 4:41 pm

let's see what do i have...

MU
Silkroad Online
Ethereal RO
Stepmania
Sacred: Underworld
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition TRIAL DX9
Unreal Tournament 2004 DEMO (Online play enabled)

and soon i'm gonna install:

Rappelz
Corum

EDIT:

U BOUGHT WoW: BB??!
Back to top Go down
Nariek
Veteran
Veteran
Nariek

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Eh   Some people play GunZ... what do you play? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:01 pm

Eh, I Played The Original Rappelz.... The I Guess, Beta Version.... It Was So Bad I Swore That I Would Never Play It Again, XD.... As For Alot Of The Other Games, I Don't Have The Patience To "Grind" Kill....
Back to top Go down
Prins
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Some people play GunZ... what do you play?   Some people play GunZ... what do you play? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:12 pm

ohh sacrred great game it becomes boring after some time hm let em check which one i got if there are mroe than 1 :) o noees can't find it wait i can remeber something *holy sound* isn't underworld a expansion of scared O.o i think we downlaoded it ( me and my bro) several times because whe installed and uninstalled sacred several times
you know wht in my next post HEeree i'm going to name all the gmaes i got not all becuase some i lost gave away havn't got anymore xD
Back to top Go down
Nariek
Veteran
Veteran
Nariek

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: ....   Some people play GunZ... what do you play? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:53 pm

Woe.... Prins Is A Hyper Person....aaa
Back to top Go down
Glocker
Glocker

PostSubject: Re: Some people play GunZ... what do you play?   Some people play GunZ... what do you play? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 3:50 am

@Prins:

ya, Underworld is the 1st exp. pack for Sacred. 2 new chars + 30% additional map. Sadly... i lost a green weapon (as Diablo2, a set item) for my Vampiress (lv 34 >_> and it's not a good thing on Underworld Campaign). But now i'm focused with my Daemon (just lv 11 but rocks with Battle Daemon, Blazing Disc and Tentacle [if ya have the game, try this combo and check how the enemies die without attacking xD]). Also i'm playing with a Dwarven but... not the big thing, i prefer Daemon and Vampiress as my fav. chars xD

Also, there are some screens of the new Sacred 2: Fallen Angel. it'll be a mix between Sacred and Titan Quest (because of the graphics and camera and stuff).

@Nariek:

when did u played? maybe it was OB or maybe was Open Service... Right now, Rappelz has the "Siege for Glory" expansion but dont think it has lot of content (maybe map update, new cards, Siege function and some bug fix). if ya wanna try a good MMO, go to Silkroad and check it out

ALSO, forgot to put Neverwinter Nights xD wanna buy the "new" campaigns on the web store xD. But i prefer to save money for the new PC and buy NWN2 and Halo 2
Back to top Go down
--Lenalee--
Rookie
Rookie
--Lenalee--

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Some people play GunZ... what do you play?   Some people play GunZ... what do you play? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 11:08 pm

Let's see...

Online:
Gunz Online
Fantasy Tennis
Warrock (installed, but I never play it)

Offline:
Football Manager 2007
Call Of Cthulhu: Dark Corners Of The Earth (Lovecraft was a genius!)
Back to top Go down
Glocker
Glocker

PostSubject: Re: Some people play GunZ... what do you play?   Some people play GunZ... what do you play? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 4:37 pm

can u explain me wth is that Fantasy Tennis? a MMO tenis game?

EDIT:

nvm already googled it xD... Looks like AUD (Audition) characters but playing tennis rofl xD
Back to top Go down
Prins
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Some people play GunZ... what do you play?   Some people play GunZ... what do you play? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 4:49 pm

hmm maby i'm going to try out scared again :) i also got dungeon siege 1 and 2 there is somethign with 2 i dunno but i think 1 is mroe fun but it's a time ago :)
does any1 know the game nox? i played it really long time ago i loved that game :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some people play GunZ... what do you play?   Some people play GunZ... what do you play? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some people play GunZ... what do you play?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next