Chibi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chibi

Chibi clan Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is ijji dying or is this my PC?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rule
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Is ijji dying or is this my PC? Empty
PostSubject: Is ijji dying or is this my PC?   Is ijji dying or is this my PC? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:24 am

I just tried to get into GunZ for a game of shooting people up, but... Ijji was going way slow, it took me 5 minutes to load the main page... And then after 5 minutes of logging in I was like: SCREW THAT and I kicked ijji in the face with my ENERGY LEGS. So... Is this my PC or what?
Back to top Go down
Yongi
Administrator
Yongi

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Is ijji dying or is this my PC?   Is ijji dying or is this my PC? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 5:36 am

i dunno... i got some "disconnected" things too... i mean d/c like you go back to the server list not like the whole game closes... i've never got that (since this is the only computer i have with internet)... but idk :/
Back to top Go down
https://chibi.forumotion.co.uk
ZotoM
Elite
Elite
ZotoM

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Is ijji dying or is this my PC?   Is ijji dying or is this my PC? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:31 pm

umm..i have had nothink like u guys have...
but i just lagg..has always =)
Back to top Go down
Yongi
Administrator
Yongi

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Is ijji dying or is this my PC?   Is ijji dying or is this my PC? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:01 pm

/Moved topic to FAQ section
Back to top Go down
https://chibi.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is ijji dying or is this my PC?   Is ijji dying or is this my PC? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is ijji dying or is this my PC?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chibi :: Discussions :: FAQ-
Jump to: